While developing our Tri-Fold Alloy UL trekking poles, we set out to combine several outstanding benefits into a single high-performance product.
We wanted to create a compact set of poles that you can bring along wherever you go. The poles have a unique design that allows them to fold to just 15 inches in length, or about 40 percent less than most traditional poles. They will easily fit into your carry-on luggage or day pack. Each pole comes in at less than 10 oz, which will reduce arm fatigue.
We wanted to use durable materials so that you could count on their performance. We use strong aerospace 7000-series aluminum for maximum durability. They will not let you down! The EVA foam handle will absorb moisture and keep a comfortable grip all day long.
We wanted to make them adjustable so that you can leverage them regardless of terrain. The single flick-lock mechanism allows you to easily change the length in seconds. This means that you will be able to use your upper body to help on long climbs and take pressure off the knees on descents.
We wanted to make them accessible to everyone. Whether you're a seasoned hiker, backpacker, or simply need added support while recovering from surgery, we believe our trekking poles will meet your needs.
Hike farther with less effort! Using trekking poles provides a ton of benefits.1. Help set and keep a consistent pace - Using trekking poles allows you to get into a rhythm and stay focused on maintaining a consistent pace.
2. Give you a boost on climbs - Going up steep climbs requires your legs to work extra hard, especially if you're also carrying a backpack. Using your trekking poles to boost yourself up with your arms helps keep your energy level up.
3. Take pressure off you knees on descents - Long descents can be hard on your knees and ankles. Trekking poles can be used to catch some of your weight with your arms, reducing the pounding that your knees and ankles have to endure. Trekking poles also aid with stability on steep sections or large drops.
4. Great for balance on challenging terrain - If you hike around challenging terrain like rivers, creeks, muddy areas, snow banks, etc., the extra points of contact can be the difference between getting through easily or taking a bad fall.
Like you, we're hikers and backpackers! We know what is important when you're trekking along the John Muir Trail or scrambling rocks in Zion's backcountry. You need gear that is durable, dependable, and performs at the highest level. You can't afford to have sub-par gear miles from the trail head. We use the highest quality materials and construction to make sure you get the performance that you expect.
At the same time, weight is important. You want the best bang for every ounce so you're not worn out at the end of a long day of hiking. That is why we chose lightweight aluminum alloy materials to get each pole to less than 10 ounces. Since we're based in Colorado, we've tested our Tri-Fold Alloy UL trekking poles on the highest 14ers to make sure you have no regrets!
The Tri-Fold design is truly a game-changer! The unique folding design of our Tri-Fold trekking poles allows them to collapse down to less than 15 inches in length. No longer do you have to deal with cumbersome trekking poles sticking out of your pack and getting caught on trees and rocks. Our poles easily fit into a side pocket of your pack so you can quickly grab them when needed. They also make travel easy by fitting in your most compact luggage.
We provide the only accessories that you need. Don't be confused by the dozens of tips that are offered with other trekking poles. Our poles include a ripstop nylon stuff sack, a hiking basket for mud and snow, and a rubber foot for use on paved surfaces. For most hiking conditions, we recommend the bare carbide tungsten tip to get the best grip and traction. Use the rubber tip on paved surfaces to protect the tip. Finally, the mud/snow basket is perfect to keep the tip from sliding into soft mud or snow. Keep it simple!
Get the most of your trekking poles by purchasing the correct length. Our trekking poles come in two sizes; 100 cm which extends from 100 to 120 cm (39 to 47 inches), and 120 cm which extends from 115 to 135 cm (45 - 53 inches).
To be completely sure which length is right for you, we recommend performing the following measurement: Stand with your elbow at a 90 degree angle and measure the vertical distance from the floor to the top of your hand. This will be the ideal trekking pole length for you.
- ►DURABLE - Aerospace-grade 7075 aluminum alloy provides strength comparable to steel, making our trekking poles incredibly durable. They will not let you down!
- ►ADJUSTABLE - The poles are quickly adjusted from 115 cm to 135 cm using a single flick-lock, allowing them to be at the ideal length for whatever terrain you're on.
- ►COMPACT - The unique folding design packs down to less than 15 inches in length, making our poles easy to fit into a carry-on or small backpack. Assembly is simple and takes just a few seconds.
- ►COMFORTABLE - The ergonomic but firm EVA foam handle will absorb sweat and provide all-day comfort for both men and women. Each trekking pole comes in at less than 10 ounces, reducing arm fatigue and letting you get farther on the trail.
- ►BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - We stand behind our products and offer a limited lifetime warranty.